Saturday 29 August 2015

The bold and brilliant Biker Wellie!




With the amount of rain that we have been experiencing these last few days, I thought that it was time to update my wellie boot collection! 



Jigsaw have invented the most iconic Wellington boot, I have ever seen!  I present to you, the biker wellie!   




It's the combination of a Wellington boot and a biker boot all in one... Such an ingenious creation that is so stylish and easy to wear!   




You can style them with denim shorts, and crop top for a festival look, or you can simply style them with jeans/leggings and a leather jacket for an off duty look... (which I can't wait to try out!) 


Tomorrow I will be attending an agricultural show near to where I live, which I cannot wait to go to and don't you worry, I will be strutting my stuff in these cute little booties!  

Stay tuned for my next post which will go live on Monday, and will consist of my time at the Agricultural show! 

Have a great bank holiday weekend! 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig