Saturday 8 August 2015

A sneak peak into Primark's Autumn/Winter 2015 collection!




August is the most perfect time to take a sneak peak into what the new Autumn Winter collection will bring, as many brands are already showcasing their collections and limited pieces!  Eeek!  So exciting! 

Primark's new collection is very impressive, what with it looking more expensive and well put together.  Their knitwear has certainly improved over the last couple of years with more of a variety in terms of cuts and shapes.  There are jumpers with dropped shoulders and many with cocoon shapes, making it predominantly unconstructed and modern.  I am really liking this new transitional drop, so keep it up Primark!  Here are my top eight pieces that I snapped up straight away as I couldn't resist.  I am so looking forward to wearing them! 


1.  Poncho with tassels 



I saw this and was instantly transfixed, as it was like a poncho and jumper all in one!  The colour is a gorgeous rust tone, which will look ideal with tan, black, and gold accessories.  It is cut into a v neck on the front and back of the poncho and finishes on the knees, with tassels hanging down.  The poncho has cut away sections on each side of the waist, which makes the shape more loose and easier to style!  I can't wait to start experimenting with this piece as I really don't have anything like it in my wardrobe! 


2.  Monochrome striped shirt with pussy bow



I really adore monochrome and anything covered in stripes, so when I spotted this shirt I wanted it!  It's a classic style with a loop under the collar at the back which helps to thread the black ribbon through so you can wear it as a pussy bow at the front!  If you do not want to wear the bow then you can take it off through the loop at the back.  I think that bows on shirts look beautiful and effortless, because instead of accessorising with necklaces, the bow acts like the statement and so therefore there is no need to add anything to it!  


3.  Khaki dropped shoulder tshirt with leather detailing 



This is a great casual piece, as its a classic jersey tee with a dropped shoulder, which can either be tucked into skirts or simply worn outside with black trousers or jeans.  The leather detailing on the shoulders gives the tshirt a bit of personality and stops it from being ordinary.  I really like the design of this piece! 



4.  Nude shirt with pussy bow 



Nude shirts are never easy to find when shopping, as you either find a shade that washes you out or becomes too pink coloured.  This shirt has a slight mink (brown/pink) tone to it, making it versatile for any colour you put it with!  The black pussy bow also allows you to wear it with your black staple items!  Again, if you do not want to wear the bow, it can be taken off through the loop at the back.


5.  Mustard dropped shoulder sweater with zip at the back



Don't you think this colour is so fantastic?  Mustard is the only yellow shade I can wear and so I was already a fan before even trying it on!  This jumper has a zip at the back, dropped shoulders and is unconstructed making it quite loose and relaxed.   Therefore I recommend going down a size to what you would normally wear.  This particular style comes in two sizes e.g. 10/12, 14/16 etc so I went for the 6/8, because astonishingly the 10/12 was far too big!  This is going to be great for autumn with a light Mac over the top, jeans and ankle boots. 

6. White shoes 



These I chose, because of their simplistic design and tweed detailing.  It's always handy to have a smart pair of white flats, as they can take you pretty much anywhere!  Wear these with dresses now while it's still hot and then with jeans later for a smart casual look! 


7. Black tweed flats



I spotted these out the corner of my eyes and I loved how they reminded me of my favourite designer, CHANEL and their iconic tweed pumps!  These shoes come in two colour ways, cream with pastel coloured tweed and the ones I purchased which were black with brighter tweed and they just look so expensive!  They're a fantastic dupe for wanting to recreate a Chanel inspired look.  I will be wearing these with shift dresses and then with my black jeans.  They are so feminine and chic... Ooh! La! La! 


8.  Black patent loafers






I have been on the lookout for some loafers as they are great for work but also great for dressing up a pair of jeans.  The patent leather design makes them look really smart and I think that they would finish off any outfit!

So that concludes my Primark Haul for the new season.  I hope that this has given you some insight into what the new collection will entail and I strongly recommend that you check out your nearest branch because there are some seriously gorgeous pieces around!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig