Monday 3 August 2015

My favourite things of July!




It's time to tell you all about the products that I have been loving over the past month.  Here are my July favourites, (although I have no clue where that thirty-one day month disappeared to!) 

1.  Purple nail varnish 
Purple nails have been my craze this past month... It's my favourite colour and so to see it advertised in all my favourite brands was brilliant!  I loved the colour so much that I even painted my toenails to match!  Check out my post about Rimmel London's 'Go Wild-er-ness!'  




2.  A beautiful mess iPhone case 
I know I have just recently posted a blog post about this iPhone case, but I am still totally smitten with the design!  So many people have asked me where I bought it from and have complimented on it!  'A Beautiful Mess' have fantastic products at the moment... Go check them out! 



3.  Lash Sensational by Maybelline 
I have always used Maybelline for my mascaras and I have been using this product 'Lash sensational' for a while now.  I am still incredibly impressed by it!  I bought a new one the other day and you really get such long and effortless lashes... This mascara gives such great results! 



4.  Lush bath bombs 
This one is pretty self explanatory as there is only one place I would ever buy bath bombs from, as not only do they look stunning, but the ingredients are all natural!  Something I swear by!  My favourite bomb from July has to be 'sex bomb!' 



5.  Zara perfume 
So chuffed with my new everyday perfume by Zara.  It's called 'Pear with white flowers' and it is perfect for summer!  It's fresh, while also being quite floral... The ultimate feminine scent!  For more information about this product visit my blog post about my review on it! 



6.  Zara espadrilles 
These babies I bought in the sale at Zara... I was so thrilled, as usually I'm not very lucky in the sales!  They are made from genuine leather and have calf hair on the top with a cheetah print in cream and black!  They are incredibly comfortable and the colour makes them very versatile for your wardrobe!  I keep styling these with black leggings and my cream trench for an off duty look!  They were originally £49.99 and I bought them for £12.99... Hurry though, they are disappearing fast! 



7.  H&M necklaces 
H&M's jewellery collection for A/W15 is so sophisticated!  I ended up buying three of their necklaces as not only the colours were great but the designs in terms of the overall shapes of the necklaces were super stylish! 



8.   Postcards from Saatchi gallery
The other day I visited the Saatchi Gallery and picked up these cute postcards!  Each one is totally unique and I think they're great for framing, for a background in photographs and for displaying on your dressing table! I love art so much and I'm always in the gallery gift shops for hours looking at all the prints and books!



So that concludes my July favourites... I'm sad that the month is over but I'm looking forward to what August will bring! 

What products did you buy last month? 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig