Tuesday 29 September 2015

Sister time.... Seeing the Wedding Venue!




Yesterday my beautiful sister travelled with me to the Wedding Venue for the first time.  I was so excited for her to view it, because I am literally in love with the place! 



It's a converted mill with twelve acres of land, three lakes and two barns.  Because I'm getting married in my local church I will be using this venue for the wedding breakfast/after party.... Eeeek!!! 



My sister always has such amazing ideas when it comes to events and parties, so it was really encouraging to hear her thoughts and to take on board some of her top tips!  After all sisters know best! 



Once we scanned the whole place, I thought that it was about time to take some well deserved selfies, as this was the last time that the pair of us will see it together before the wedding!  Most importantly, the gorgeous sunshine came out for us and it really highlighted the stunning countryside and gave us a sneak peak into what next June will hopefully give us! 

So now I just have to wait.... Come on these next few months, I just want to get married!!! 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig