Thursday 17 September 2015

Finally getting my fitness back!




Since finding my wedding dress, I have now been given all the inspiration to get my body back in shape and tone up.  And it's about time too as I have been far too lazy!  

I'm usually quite an active person as my job requires me to be on my feet for the entire time!  But that's not an excuse for cancelling multiple gym sessions in order to catch up on Netflix... No matter how tempting that may seem! 



My aim is to get back to attending the gym 3 times a week with a 5k run on Sunday's, giving me a total of 4 days a week fitness!  I know that sounds like a lot of hard work, but once your body gets used to it, your fitness regime will feel like second nature! 



Also, in order for me to tone up, I'm also going to be attempting to eat cleaner.... In other words cutting out foods such as chocolate, cakes, puddings, sweets, snacks or any other food with high levels of sugar in them.  It's going to be tricky for me as I particularly love my puddings and cakes, but now that I have secured my wedding dress.... The inspiration is there for me to strive to do my best... And really, that's all I can do! 



How do you keep yourself fit?  Let me know in the comment section below! 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig