Sunday 13 September 2015

Sunday vibes!




Happy Sunday everyone!  The week is finally over and we can now all rest and be lazy... Hooray!  I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while... I have been ill with the flu of all things!  It definitely has been a rather rough few days for me, but with the help of my trusty Beechams all in one flu medicine... I am finally on the mend! 

What better way to rest than in bed with a freshly made smoothie, pyjamas and catching up on my favourite programme at the moment... Great British Bake off!  I must say, I really don't want to get out of my bed and could very easily stay here all day... I know, I'm so lazy ha! Ha! 



My plan for today will be eventually getting out of bed, and getting ready etc.  Then I will film some singing videos for my YouTube account (Mel Maidment) and then write up some more blogs... It's all busy busy for me!  And lastly I will pop round to Perry's house for a family Roast Dinner... The thought of that is already making me hungry! 

So that's my Sunday, but what have you got planned for today then? 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig