Saturday 5 September 2015

Trenched in the rain!



For so many years now, I have wanted to get my hands on the infamous trench coats from Zara, but have always been unsuccessful.  I blame it on the fact that instead of securing one right away, I just left it to chance, and so therefore my size was gone!  However, having learnt the hard way, I made sure that a repeat was not going to happen!

On Wednesday, when I was in London's Covent Garden, I bought Zara's new trench coat that I had been thinking about for the past two weeks.  It felt so great to know that I had purchased a coat that will live in my collection for my many years to come, as I know that it is a great investment buy. 



Firstly, the coat is made from cotton and polyester, and is said to be water repellent.  This means that coat can withstand small showers, but not heavy rain as it is not waterproof!  The coat has a good weight to it, making it hard wearing and something that is less likely to crease.  Also, it has a slight sheen to it, which I really like as it makes the trench look much smarter.


With most traditional trench coats, they tend to include belts, and I'm so glad that this one does.  I am a pear shape, meaning that I'm petite on the top and heavier on the bottom, so I like to highlight my small waist.  The belt does just that, as it emphasises my small waist, whilst creating an a line skirt to the coat... So flattering!



The detailing on the coat is stunning, as not only is the colour gorgeous, but the buttons, cuffs and trims create an iconic trench that can dress up the simplest of outfits!  



I'm really impressed with Zara's new collection for autumn winter and I honestly cannot wait for the weather to get colder.... Dare I say it!  I just really am a winter girl when it comes to fashion! 

M x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig