Friday 4 September 2015

Pictures of Pinterest!


For such a long time now, I have noticed friends, bloggers and my favourite brands using this latest app that allows you to plan, browse and research anything from outfits, to holidays, to home interior and many more!  Have you guessed what app I'm talking about?  That's right, it is none other than Pinterest! 



Just recently, I have given in to temptation after months of my friends constantly pleading me to, and ever since I have been utterly glued to it!  

I love how Pinterest becomes so personal to you and your own individual interests.  So far, I have created a total of ten boards with all of my favourite things attached to them.  Here are my boards and why I have created them:- 

1.  Outfits
I am endlessly trying to research the latest inspiration for outfits and street style.  I am mad about fashion and so for me this board is vital as it keeps me up to date, whilst allowing me to change up my usual attire, with examples of great fashion trends! 



2.  Baking inspiration 
As a fellow baking lover, I am addicted to making cakes and pastries.  So this board, is mainly all to do with new and exciting bakes that I will like to try out in the future! 

3.  Food places 
Food is really important to me, as I love tasting new and exotic creations.  Also me and my fiancĂ© love trying out new restaurants, so this board will be ideal for indicating to me, new quirky restaurants in London. 



4.  Weddings
As most of you may know by now, I am getting married next year and with that comes a great amount of planning to do.  This wedding board, gives me tonnes of inspiration and shares with me, bridal tips and tricks for me to learn along the way!

5.  Travel 
I'm afraid that I haven't been one to travel very far, as usually I go on holiday to Paris, Cyprus or Spain.  However after the wedding, my fiancĂ© and I will make it our number one priority to travel more and see more of the world! 



6.  Hair Inspiration 
I have really long hair, and every day I struggle to know what to do with it!  This board gives me inspiration for either hair up or hair down... I love every picture! 

7.  Nails 
Since getting engaged I have looked after my nails even more and get them professionally painted every two weeks, to keep their shape and strength.  This board gives me the chance to create new ideas for my nails and create iconic looks! 



8.  Home Inspiration 
Everyone dreams of having a perfect flat/house.  I share that dream and therefore lust after interior design, especially when it comes to living rooms and bedrooms.  Here I share my favourite colours, patterns and decor for my future place... I really hope it ends up looking like these examples! 

9.  Shoes
Who doesn't love shoes?  My hobby is searching heels online and Pinterest is perfect for doing just that.  From Christian Louboutins, to Manolo Blahnik, to Valentino and even Jimmy Choo... I literally am in my element! 



10.  Lipsticks 
In the past year I have become obsessed with lipsticks.  I have tonnes of different brands and I am forever trying to find new and unique lip colours for my skin tone.  I am determined to get MAC's Studded Kiss for A/W15! 

So that concludes my Pinterest boards at this current moment in time!  However I know that I won't be able to put the app down... It is literally that additive!  

Have you got Pinterest?  If so, then follow me! 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig