Sunday 6 September 2015

Strike a pose...




On Thursday 2nd September, I took part in a Fashion Show at the Rose Theatre in Kingston.  Companies ranging from, LK Bennett, Hobbs, Reiss, John Lewis, all took part to show off their new collections on the models that walked the catwalk. 




Using the new transitional stock from Jigsaw, I helped to create five womenswear outfits and four menswear outfits, to showcase their outerwear and workwear.  It was so worthwhile to see my outfits come to life on actual models!



Before the show there were stands and stalls with companies like Espa and Aveda giving free treatments to all of us.  It was so relaxing to have a hand/arm massage...  It was such a luxury!  Also, hotel chocolat were giving away their infamous milk chocolate buttons and salted caramels, which were delicious! 





What I really loved the most though, was the huge amount of jewellery stalls with gorgeous unique pieces, that ranged from costume, statement and minimal jewellery!



I was in my element with all the beautiful choice that was on offer!  
Also, the room was decorated with beautiful multi courted bunting which looked so pretty and vintage! 





After the show, which was very successful, we were all given goodie bags, which consisted of samples of beauty products, discounts for upcoming shows and vouchers for all the latest stores.... Eeeee! 



Overall, I had an amazing time and I cannot wait for the next show in January!  

M x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig