Saturday 16 January 2016

Trinkets of treasure!




It's always so sweet when you get surprised with a little something from a loved one.  That's exactly what happened to me recently, when my mum popped into my room and gave me a bag with a little something hidden inside.  It was completely out of the blue and when I asked her the reason behind buying me something she replied with "I saw these and thought of you!"



Once I opened the bag, I quickly discovered two treasures that were perfect!  She bought me two adorable glass trinket boxes from Sass and Belle for storing small items.  Both of the trinkets are outlined with copper (my ultimate power colour) and have a mirrored base... Which keeps them looking modern and fresh!



I have decided to store my every day jewellery in these boxes because they are the perfect size.  I have always wanted a proper way to store my watch, bracelet and ring (which are my three go-to jewellery items) and now I can!  Also, they look so beautiful arranged on my dressing table, so that is where they are going to stay from now on!

M x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That's a beautiful box! :)

    garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig