Tuesday 21 July 2015

Tuesday top up!




I've always been a fan of neutral colours when it comes to my toe nails and painting them.  I always seem to opt for the paler tones like pale pink, gold, bronze etc (basically the safe options, as to not draw attention to my feet)... but today I thought that it was time to shake things up a bit! 

Rita Ora's new range of nail polishes for Rimmel London "60 Seconds Super Shine", are really beautiful and really represent summer perfectly with all the floral shades and pastel tones.  There are 12 different shades in the collection and already I have three of them, (413 Orangina, 860 Bestival Blue and 270 Sweet Retreat!... They're just so addictive!) 




I spotted this pale purple shade and just needed to make this an addition to my 'ever growing' collection!  It's called "558 Go Wild-er-ness" and is the perfect shade of purple as it's not too bright that it becomes overpowering, but it is also not too pale and washed out.  You see in my opinion, some purple nail varnishes can be very light in colour and can almost look grey based, making them unflattering to your skin tone.  However, this shade is perfect as it is bold whilst being a versatile colour... What more could you want? 




Once applied, I really felt that it gave my feet some colour and made me look sunkissed!  I feel that this is a wonderful nail polish for holidays and outdoor parties!  Perfect for a pair of sandals or open toe wedges!  

I shall definitely be reapplying this colour onto my nails the second it chips, (yes I said reapplying, because the colour and pigment is that good!)

What nail varnishes are you liking at the moment?  Leave me a comment in the section below.

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig