Monday 20 July 2015

Gladiators are back with a vengeance!





Oh how I have been impressed by the gorgeous array of shoes in the high streets!  So much so that I purchased these little beauties and I am growing more and more fond of them every day!

Primark has brought out a pair of gladiators that have their own unique style and character.  They are far from what I have seen in the past couple of years, and that sets them apart from all the others, making them seem more eye catching! 

I absolutely adore the overall design of the sandals - they are positively stunning and something that I know I will get a lot of wear out of!  They are rounded in shape with a slight wedged heel, making them ideal for dressing up skirts and jeans, or even wearing them in the evening!




What really impressed me were the gladiator straps, which have little black and gold emblems on them... Giving the shoes a smarter look.  Also the detailing creates the image that they are fairly expensive, (even though they cost around £10... Incredible right?)  

I also am a huge fan of ankle straps or some form of support when wearing heels or smart flats, because it makes them more practical and comfortable.  The sandals have ankle straps which join to the zip at the back of shoe which secures the ankle in place!  And voila! 




I wore these shoes for the first time today (at work in a 9 hour shift to be precise) and they did not give me any blisters and felt so comfortable!  I wore my silk khaki dress and I felt that the gladiators really dressed my outfit up and looked so sophisticated!  I recommend you all to try them because they are perfect for now (when the weather is either really hot or grey and muggy), but are also suitable for holidays! 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig