Friday 17 July 2015

A surprise spree to cheer me up!




For the first time in a really long time, I was given two days off in a row and I can't tell you how amazing it was to not have to wake up at 6am for work!  On Sunday I had plans, as I was invited to a friends party, where we ate burgers and drank Pimms all night!  You can imagine my relief to know that I had the next day to recuperate!

Monday morning was incredibly relaxing, as I was home alone and used that time to catch up on all of my favourite TV shows and Youtube videos - (I've been really trying to catch up on Lily Pebbles, Beauty Crush, Hello October and I Covet Thee's vlogs!)  Having watched everything, I then worked on some blog posts and felt really drained afterwards.  Lately work has been full on and incredibly strenuous, and after having a couple of days off, it was clear that it had finally caught up with me!

I decided to take my Mum out and treat her to a cafe latte at Costa in my local high street and after having a natter, I decided to do a little window shopping.  Little did I know that this window shopping would quickly turn into a shopping spree, with me walking away with three items!






I popped into my local boutique 'La Maison' and purchased a new clutch bag.  The bag is made of suede leather and although it comes in 14 colours, I bought it in the shade Dove Grey, a very versatile colour for Summer.  The design of the bag is called 'envelope clutch', as it represents an envelope on the front of it!  It comes with a wrist handle and a long thin strap that allows you to wear it across your body.  I already have this bag in two other colours (black and dark tan) and at £21 you can't really blame me!

As I made my way to the shoe display area at the back of the store, I was utterly smitten by these cute sandals for holidays.  They have an open toe at the front of the shoe with an elasticated heel strap at the back, making them very comfortable indeed!  So much so that I ended up buying them in two colours (rose gold and silver!)








Once at the till point, I prepared myself for the final figure... (What will the damage be?)  But to my surprise the shoes were only £12 each!  The lady then told me that they were on sale with 25% off making a grand total of £18 for two pairs of shoes... What a result?

I can definitely say that I walked out of there with a humongous smile on my face!  I think that these items will be very useful over the course of Summer and I especially cannot wait to wear my new rose gold sandals!

Have you had a mini shopping spree lately?  If so, what did you end up buying?  Leave me a comment in the section below!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig