Monday 7 December 2015

Outfit picked by him!



I absolutely love creating outfits and experimenting with the clothes in my wardrobe.  I know what colours work well on me and what shapes I should stick to etc.  But I was so curious as to what my fiancé would pick out for me if I let him have full entry to my wardrobe.

I had seen a couple of videos from my favourite bloggers, where they allow their partners to choose what they should wear etc and the results were so interesting!  I know that Perry loves the way I dress, but I really wanted to see what he would pick!

When he accepted the challenge that I had set, he went through my clothes and by a process of elimination, came to the conclusion of an all black outfit!  (Which isn't what I thought he would choose at all but he said that I look attractive in black, so I let him off!)



He picked a sparkly black top, accompanied by a wool black pencil skirt, black and silver necklace, leather jacket and high heeled ankle boots.  We were going to a food festival that evening and so he wanted to pick an ensemble that would be smart casual.

I was thoroughly impressed by the overall look, because the items were so perfect for my body shape and I felt so comfortable.  I was smartly dressed but not too much... It's safe to say that the boy did good!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig