Wednesday 2 December 2015

November Favourites!

It is official.... November is finally finished.  And that means one thing and one thing only... It's 'November Favourites' time!



1.  Givenchy live irresistible perfume - This perfume has been such a treat to have!  Not only does the bottle and packaging look so exquisite, but the fragrance smells so feminine and romantic!  It's a perfect scent for Autumn/winter, because although it has the light floral/fruity notes going through it, it also has a lot of spices that give the perfume warmth and depth!  If you want to hear more about my review on it, head over to my post "My new Perfume Givenchy Live Irresistable".



2.  Shellac nail polish in safe scarf  - November was all about green nail varnish... Well at least that's what every big fashion magazine was stating.  I of course wanted to follow suit and try out the latest trend.  I chose Shellac's new shade "Sage Scarf", because it was a gorgeous khaki/mint colour that was so flattering to my nails!  A lot of my wardrobe is made up of autumnal colours and so this green co-ordinated perfectly with my outfits!



3. Dynamo live at Apollo - Earlier this month I was so lucky to have been given the opportunity to see one of my favourite magicians, Dynamo!  He is currently touring at the moment all over England!  The show that I saw was at the Hammersmith Apollo theatre in London and it was just breathtaking!  I recommend everyone to see him live because what he does is truly magical!



4. H&M gym gear - I absolutely love H&M clothing and was so excited to hear that they do gym gear as well.  I've recently been increasing the number of gym sessions I do a week and so with that comes a great need of motivation.  I found that motivation through my new gym outfit that I purchased from H&M.  The grey and black tee is brilliant for fitness as it is made from a quick drying material and the leaps red print leggings add a pop of colour!  I have been wearing these constantly through my workouts... I will definitely be buying more gym stock in the future!





5. Baking: Cookies and Victoria sponge cake - This month I have managed to squeeze in a couple of baking sessions.  I always find baking to be so relaxing and stress free.  I decided to make chocolate chip cookies and a Victoria sponge cake... Just so I could further my knowledge with baking.  It is always so rewarding when you make something delicious for friends and family... I definitely want to do some Christmas inspired bakes this upcoming month!



6. Bonfire night - I know that some of you might be thinking "this isn't a monthly favourite!" And you are right!  However, bonfire night is my favourite thing about November, because the fireworks are so beautiful and it always gets me so excited for the run up to Christmas!



7. 'Shoot for the Stars' Lush bath bomb - This has to be the best bath bomb for evening baths and top to toes!  I love how it turns your bath into a glittery midnight sky!  It leaves your skin so soft and is ideal for when you've had a stressful day at work and desperately need to unwind!

So that concludes my monthly favourites for November!  I hope you have all had an amazing month and all I can say is bring on the countdown to Christmas!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig