Thursday 5 November 2015

New Perfume: Givency's Live Irresistible!




I have been on the hunt for a new perfume for date nights and for going out.  Obviously I still use Zara's 'Pear and White flowers' fragrance for daytime (which I seriously must stock up on), but I have been lacking a more sophisticated aroma for when I want to dress up!

I tend to be drawn to fragrances that have either a vanilla, musk, floral or slightly fruity scent, because they always smell so great and I simply cannot get enough!  My last fragrance I bought was YSL 'Black Opium' and it was really good, but once I finished the bottle it was time for something new!



After a long time of putting my nose to the test, I came across one perfume that stood out from the crowd.  It was Givency's new scent, 'Live Irresistible' and I just knew that I was going to love wearing it!



Firstly, let me just talk about the packaging.... (I'm kind of obsessed with how perfume bottles look at the moment!)  The design of this bottle is utterly stunning!  The combination of the crystallised glass bottle with the mirrored lid and the luscious pink coloured perfume, make for an exquisite match!

Not only does it look aesthetically pleasing, but it also smells wonderful too!  It has such an array of notes ranging from pineapple, to rose, Amber and then lastly spices to give it that kick!  It is an incredibly sophisticated and romantic scent..... One that I just know I will get a lot of wear out of!





Once I was at the checkout, the sales assistant very kindly gave me two free goodies, as apparently the fragrance was on promotion..... Happy days!!!  I was given a cute little gold makeup bag, which is the most ideal size for travelling and for small shoulder bags.  Also, I was given one of Givenchy's 'Noir Couture' mascaras in miniature form, which is just adorable and great for when you don't want to pack too much makeup as it is tiny!  I was so thrilled to be given such amazing gifts, because nothing is free nowadays... It definitely perked up my day!



Overall, I cannot wait to start wearing this daily as my daytime scent and when I eventually run out, I wonder what my next fragrance will be...

What perfume have been loving at the moment?  Are there any fragrances that you would recommend?

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig