Thursday 26 November 2015

Manicure Post: Dark Lava!



Today I went to my favourite beauty salon "Beauty Box" in Oxted and surprise, surprise... I had a new Shellac manicure!!  It always cheers me up when I have my nails done and makes me feel very relaxed.



I really did not know what colour I was going to have, as not only were there fifty colours to choose from, but there were five new colours that had just arrived.  I asked Lindsey (owner of Beauty Box) to choose her favourite colour for me to wear and she did not disappoint!



She picked out the new shade "Dark Lava", which sounded incredible!  (I always find that Shellac list their polishes with such beautiful names)!



From the outside of the bottle I could tell that it was a very dark shade of red and was very Autumnal.  However, the moment the polish was applied to my nails, it changed to a much deeper shade... Almost portraying a dark purple.   I had been really wanting to try out dark berry colours for a while now, but was always distracted by lighter shades.




I think that "Dark Lava" is a stunning nail varnish for anyone who wants to make a bold statement with their nails.  It is perfect for going out in the evening and is also amazing for November, as it is a true Autumn shade.  What I love the most about it, is that it has tiny pieces of glitter incorporated within the formula, so that when the sun hits your nails they truly sparkle!



So that is my gorgeous new nail colour which I cannot wait to start wearing.  Now for the rest of my day, I am going to draft more blogs and catch up on this months Elle magazine, which has my favourite person, Alexa Chung on the front cover!

What colour nail varnishes are you loving at the moment?

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig