Saturday 14 November 2015

Little Lipsticks!



Earlier in the week I grabbed the opportunity of purchasing this months Glamour magazine for two specific reasons.  One... That the beautiful and extremely talented Tanya Burr was going to be the cover girl and had a huge four page interview all about her (so proud of how far she's come... Go team Tanya!)  The second reason was that Clinique were giving away five different makeup products (one product per magazine), including their best selling 'Colour Pop' lipsticks!  You can see why this was just too good for me to miss and why I ended up buying two magazines so I could get both lipsticks!

I am no stranger to Clinique's Colour Pop range of lipsticks... The moment they were released I was constantly testing them to find the perfect shade for me.  I ended up purchasing the amazing 'Poppy Pop' lip colour and it is still one of my all time favourites to this day!



It's all about the formula with these lipsticks.  The combination of primer and lipstick, makes this the best lipstick around for staying power as well as for moisturising your lips.  I ended up buying two magazines and therefore was able to get both the lipsticks that they were giving away!  I know, that it sounds bad, but when you're an avid makeup addict like me... You just don't think twice about it!



'Nude Pop' was the first lipstick I chose, because it was actually on my wish list and I was so surprised and happy that it was included in the giveaway.  It is a gorgeous brown/nude shade that looks perfect for daytime looks and for understated makeup!  The fact that it has a primer incorporated in the formula, means that in just two coats it glides onto the lips and stays there without any need to reapply!



The other lipstick that they were giving away was the shade 'Cherry Pop', the ultimate Autumn ruby red!  This lipstick gives me such confidence when I wear it... I always feel more dressy with a brighter lip - perhaps it's because I usually tend to wear more natural makeup.  The finish on this colour is so glossy and really nourishes the lips!



I can't tell you how happy I am with these two miniature freebies!  They are the cutest little lipsticks I have ever seen and take up zero room in my rather packed makeup bag.  They are such good quality and for them to come free in one of my favourite magazines was incredible.  Nice one Glamour!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig