Friday 13 November 2015

"We meet again James Bond!"



A couple of weeks ago my Dad very kindly took me, my fiancé and the rest of my family to our local cinema 'The Screen', to see the highly anticipated film 'Spectre!'



Because the Bond films are the most famous British franchise around, it was no surprise that this new addition was going to bring a lot of hype to us all.



When we arrived at the cinema, we noticed that the windows had been decorated with '007' and there were playing cards hanging from the ceiling.  It was all very effective and made is even more excited to see the film!



Once we were inside, we were all offered Vodka Martini cocktails that were of course "Shaken not stirred!"  The cinema had gone above and beyond with setting the right atmosphere for the film and it was a real treat to be there!



I will not give anything away with regards to the storyline of 'Spectre', but I will say that I hope you all manage to catch this film in your local cinema, because it really is such a great watch!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig