Wednesday 7 October 2015

Monday Moaning!


Yesterday was such a washout!!!  Not only was it raining all day, but it was so dark and incredibly depressing.  The kind of weather that makes you feel constantly like you want to go to bed and hibernate for a day or two! 

It also didn't help the fact that I was in the worst of moods and really couldn't be bothered with the day.  So I decided to pop into my local Caffe Nero and order my trusty regular hot chocolate with whipped cream.... because...it just needed to be done!  



For any of you, who are thinking "why didn't you just get a coffee?".... Well you see, the thing is, I can't stand the stuff!  I have tried every combination under the sun with milk, without milk, with sugar, without sugar and I still cannot get to grips with it!  Oh well... Thank goodness hot chocolate exists!  



After an incredibly long and tiring day at work.... Surprise, surprise... I went on my tea break and purchased the November issue of 'Glamour' magazine.  I'm so glad that I did, because not only was the gorgeous Ellie Goulding on the front cover, but also I was given a free 20% off gift card for H&M as well as a free Nails Inc nail polish in the most perfect Autumnal shade "Grosvenor Place".  It's a lovely deep purple... Almost steering towards black but not quite.  I always love experimenting with dark colours on my nails especially in winter!  Instantly my dreary Monday had vanished and in its place was a much brighter one!  

Make sure that you all go and grab your own copy of November's Glamour, because it is one magazine that you do not want to miss out on! 


M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig