Sunday 25 October 2015

Happy 6 Year Anniversary!!




Hello everyone!!!  I'm sorry that I haven't been around for a while but Perry (my fiancé) and I decided to book a week off work to spend some quality time with each other as lately we never get the same days off.  But most importantly, we took a week off because we wanted to celebrate a milestone in our relationship.  On Monday 19th October 2015, it was our 6 year anniversary..... 6 years together - that's a really long time don't you think?  It's funny, because we both feel that it's gone so quickly, especially these last couple of years.

Then:



Now:



We've been together since we were young teenagers.... He was 17 and I was 16!  I like to think of us as childhood sweethearts.... I know, I know, I'm being too cheesy!  It's just amazing to have this one person accept you for who you are and to be able to share incredible memories with one another!  I hope you all have somebody like that in your lives, and if you don't - just know that you will very soon, but it will happen when you least expect it, (at least that's what happened to me!)



For our anniversary we decided to watch the film 'The Walk' at Empire Cinema in Leicester Square and then we ate lunch at 'Homeslice', which is the best place for pizza!  We then travelled to our hotel, got changed into something a little smarter and headed over to 'Bob Bob Ricard' in Soho for a romantic dinner, which Perry kindly treated me to.



Overall, the night was fantastic and we were both so happy that we managed to book time off to see each other!  All we can say now is.... Bring on next year!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig