Thursday 28 April 2016

Time for a change!



Coat - Jigsaw // Jumper - Primark // Necklace - H&M // Jeans (Joni) Topshop // Trainers (Tavas) Nike


This past month I have been running myself ragged with so many errands and to do lists.... I literally haven't stopped once!  Perry and I are currently in the process of exchanging contracts on a property that we have put an offer on and so together we have been attending important meetings and we are both completely worn out!  Therefore my usual choice of footwear (high heels/high heeled ankle boots... Basically anything that will make me at least 4 inches taller) has quickly changed into flats and most importantly trainers!


As you already know, I recently purchased a pair of black coloured Nike trainers in the 'Tavas' style and have not put them down since!   They have instantly become my 'go to' shoes and because of this, I really wanted to incorporate them into an outfit that is smart casual and great for when you just want total comfort!


So I teamed them with a simple pair of black skinny jeans... I like to wear high waisted jeans, because I find them more comfortable and so these are from Topshop and they are the 'Joni' style.  I then chose my flecked grey jumper from Primark and paired it with my grey cocoon coat from Jigsaw. This coat is one of my favourites as it is over sized and stylish.  Every time I want to look effortlessly smart... I wear this coat!  And lastly for a little bit of glamour... I added my crystal pendant necklace from H&M, which I think ties the whole ensemble together!


So here is my take on a smart casual outfit with my new trainers as the main focal point.  I can't wait to continue wearing this outfit... I hope you are all having a great week and I will catch up with you next time!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig