Monday 25 April 2016

Tavas are top!


After so many years of wanting to own a pair of Nike trainers for casual wear.... I finally bit the billet and did it!  That's right I now am the proud owner of these gorgeous babies!  I have been lusting after so many designs over the last few years and I really couldn't decide on just one!  Also, with so many things happening in my life, especially within the last two years... I just never got round to getting them!  But I am sooooo thrilled that I did!


I popped into my nearest JD Sports to wear I work, because I wanted to try on lots of styles in my lunch break.  Honestly there were so many trainers it really was shoe heaven... I didn't know where to look first!


I finally came to a conclusion in the stunning and super comfortable Nike Tavas (in black of course!)  Because of my short stature (a measly 5ft and 1 inches) I get the pleasure of fitting a junior size of 4.5 which means that the price is almost cut in half... (There finally is a positive note for being a shorty!)


These trainers have to be my most comfortable ones yet!  They are light as a feather which is ideal for me, because they make each step bouncy and relaxing for my feet!  I am thoroughly impressed with them and I just know that this company is going to be my new go to for comfy, stylish and affordable footwear!  I am so glad that I made this purchase and I look forward to wearing them out as well as wearing them on my morning commute!


I am so over the moon with these cuties... I literally have not stopped wearing them!  They are the perfect everyday trainer that can take you from casual to smart casual!  I can't wait to start outfit building with these!  So stay tuned!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig