Wednesday 23 March 2016

Camel and Black!


Coat - Jigsaw // Shirt - Zara // Jeans - Topshop (Joni) // Handbag - A La Maison // Shoes - Primark

This week has been incredibly stressful, what with Perry and I desperately trying to find a property to buy, as well as sorting out various preparations for the wedding (which is just three months away)!  So with that said, I've been wearing more sophisticated outfits and looking a little more grown up (especially as I have a baby face and do not always get taken seriously)!


I love this ensemble!  Camel and black are my two 'go to' colours for style and elegance!  I wanted to feel comfortable, so I opted for my classic 'Joni' jeans from Topshop and my trusty snake print shirt from Zara.  This 'Cocoon Coat' from Jigsaw is ideal for giving a chic finish to any outfit!  Lastly, I donned my favourite stilettos from Primark, which have rose gold detailing on the heels.  This look screams out smart casual and I just love how effortless it seems, thanks to the over-sized coat.  All I want now is for something exciting to come out of it all... I guess now all we can do is play the waiting game!

Catch up with you all soon!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig