Tuesday 15 March 2016

W7 In the buff!





For a couple of years now, I have admired and lusted after some infamous and almost legendary makeup products.   They have always gone into my very own 'mental wish list' and yes you've guessed it, been totally forgotten or ignored!  Until last week, when my favourite eyeshadow company 'Naked' popped into my mind.  I have wanted one of their nude eyeshadow palettes for a very long time now and was seriously contemplating purchasing one for the naughty price of £38.50!  But then I discovered a fantastic dupe from W7 and it is called 'In The Buff'.



I love how the case looks!  It's so chic with the metallic pink running through the it and yet it is also incredibly useful with the case being much like a tin, to store things.  And in this instance it is storing the gorgeous nude shadows.  I also think that W7 have very cleverly created a dupe product that replicates the infamous 'Naked' nude eyeshadow palette perfectly!



The pigment of each shadow is very strong and so therefore the colours and looks that you create last for several hours, which is always a bonus!  They definitely have true staying power!



I wanted to place all twelve of the colours onto my skin in the form of a swatch and see what tones and shades they would make with my skin tone.  I understand that in this picture, the lighter colours which are used mainly for highlighting the top of the eyelid/brow bone area might not be as prominent, but I assure you that once they are applied to the eye, they begin to work their magic! Here are the colours from left to right:-  Buff, Camel, Sand, Dust, Chocolate, Topaz, Earth, Storm, Silk, Wave, Thunder, Onyx.



Overall I am thoroughly impressed with my W7 palette and I find that the colours are not only totally gorgeous and blend really well together, but they also are incredibly soft when applied to the eyelid.  I can already tell that I am going to get so much use out of this palette and at a total of just £5 this really is a total bargain!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig