Saturday, 4 February 2017

Upon Reflection!



Where do I start?  Well let me first apologise for my absence.  I can't believe that the last blog post I published was four months ago now... which is NO excuse!  I promise from now on to get back into my writing for you and to be more organised, especially with making sure that my blog posts go out on time!

I still cannot believe that we are in 2017... life is going by so quickly and I'm really struggling to keep up!  2016 was by far the best year of my life... I married by best friend, bought my first ever property, got a promotion and renovated our first home from top to bottom.  It was full of excitement and happiness and I didn't want it to end.  It was such a whirlwind of a year and it will always stay true to my heart!  So 2017, you have got some BIG shoes to fill!




I'm not one for New Year's resolutions... I don't know what it is, but I either slip up and fail straight away (especially with exercising more and going on a diet etc), or I give myself the most ridiculous unreachable goals that are just not practical or realistic.  It's like I almost always want myself to fail! I guess what I'm trying to say is that this year and the rest of my future, I would prefer to not change who I am and instead focus on myself, my friends and my family.

So this year I am going to focus on laughing more, reading more, spending more time with my husband, and seeing my family and friends more!  Basically making sure that I'm treasuring the moments that are around me and also enjoying what I have!

What are you going to be reflecting on this year?

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig